Exclusive to Ottawa! Voice Acting Classes. Limited to 6 students per class.
Interested in voice acting? No experience is necessary to get started. You hear voice actors on radio and television commercials, on documentaries, over telephone systems, in movies and on the Internet.
Have you ever thought maybe you could do it too, but where do you start?
Becoming a Voice Actor teaches everything you need to know to get started including the right attitude, all the tools you need, and how to market yourself.
Taught by 30-year veteran voice over professional Shelley Cohen, the voice of a very major telecommunications provider, major financial institutions, credit card companies, and other large national corporations. Shelley is also the voice of many other businesses.
Becoming a Voice Actor is a 14-week process where you will learn:
- To read scripts straight or in character
- What is expected from you in a studio environment
- Proper breathing technique; to speak on supported breath
- To use a microphone properly and understand studio terminology
- The business side (with guest speakers)
- Practice reading a variety of scripts in-studio Professional producers record your voice files.